This month I turned my attention to reading some of the many books people have lent me over the last few years.
- Life in a Thundering Bay: Voices from Thunder Bay’s Past. Edited by Tania L. Saj and Elle Andra-Warner
- Iraq Under Siege: The Deadly Impact of Sanctions and War. Edited by Anthony Arnove
- Carry On, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse
- Jane Foster Valkyrie: The Sacred and the Profane by Jason Aaron, AI Ewing, and Cafu (Graphic Novel)
- Invisible Woman: Partners in Crime by Mark Waid and Mattia de Iulis (Graphic Novel)
- Overlord: the Undead King by Kugane Maruyama
I’m not really sure what my favourite was this month. Pretty much everything that I read was good in its own way. Invisible Woman: Partners in Crime was a fun spy story (why wouldn’t Invisible Woman be recruited for espionage?), both Carry On, Jeeves and Overlord: the Undead King were hilarious, and the two nonfiction books I read were interesting.
So what have you read over the last month? What was your favourite book?