Happy Boxing Day everyone! I hope your holidays have been great. 😀
I actually did quite a bit of reading this month (mostly while on vacation in Florida). As you can see, I spent my time catching up on some fiction (those Matt Forbeck books were part of his 12 for ’12, which I actually backed in 2012 – I’m still behind on them though as there are two more trilogies to read!!!)
- Stress Less, Accomplish More by Emily Fletcher
- Die by Kieron Gillen and Stephanie Hans.
- Hard Times in Dragon City by Matt Forbeck
- Bad Times in Dragon City by Matt Forbeck
- End Times in Dragon City by Matt Forbeck
- “The Mooncalfe” by David Farland
- “Oddkins: A Fable for All Ages” by Dean Koontz
I also read a Women’s World, Prevention, Yoga Journal, Modern Cat, and Uncanny Magazine while on vacation, too!
My favourite was definitely Die by Kieron Gillen and Stephanie Hans. I read the volume 1 graphic novel and absolutely loved it. I originally got it from the library, but I purchased a copy for myself because I loved it so much. 🙂
So what have you read over the last month? What was your favourite book?