This month I beat my Goodreads Reading Challenge! For 2019 I once again decided to read 25 books. In other years I’ve pledged to read more, but I found that got stressful, and I often found myself reading random shorter books to beat the challenge. Pledging to read only 25 books has really taken the pressure off!
So here’s what I read this month:
- Happy Go Money: Spend Smart, Save Right and Enjoy Life by Melissa Leong
- “Writing” chapter in The Radio Drama Handbook by Richard J. Hand and Mary Traynor
- How to Make a Plant Love You: Cultivate Green Space in Your Home and Heart by Summer Rayne Oakes
- The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich by David Bach (Canadian Edition) – I actually snuck this one onto the list, finishing it at 1:30am last night!
- Unquiet Land by Sharon Shinn
I also read 5 copies of The Walleye that I had sitting around. It was good to finally go through them. 🙂
My favourite book was Sharon Shinn‘s Unquiet Land. I really enjoyed her Elemental Blessings series and am rather sad that this was the last one. 😦 I’ll have to give one of her other series a try!
Oh, and in case you were wondering, book 25 was Unquiet Land. 😉
So what have you read over the last month? What was your favourite book?